This Sunday we welcome Dan Odell, who will be speaking on the topic “The Prodigal Son” from Luke chapter 15 verses 11 to 32.
We will also take time during our service to remember Jesus’ death as we eat the symbolic meal of the Lord’s Supper. Be sure to join us.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and our Senior Minister Jodie will be answering these questions:
- What is the significance of Isaiah 14:12 where Satan is referred to as the “morning star, son of the dawn”?
- How is Satan involved with the Prince of the Persian Kingdom in Daniel 10:13?
- Did Sarah know about Abraham’s intention to sacrifice their son?
- Why did Abraham leave Isaac on the hill when he returned to his servants (Genesis 22:19)?
- Does God really test us or does he just appear to do so in order to teach us and others?
If you’ve never come along before, then this Sunday is a great time to drop in. You can also watch us live (or look at some past church services) at www.oakflats.tv.
See you at 10am or 5pm this Sunday, God willing!