We’d love you to join us at church this Easter.
Our Good Friday service is at the special time of 9am, where we’ll be coming together to reflect on the cross of Christ as Simon speaks from John chapter 19 verses 17 to 37.
On Easter Sunday we’re meeting at our regular time of 10am and 5pm. Jodie will be talking on the topic ‘The right side of history’ from Acts chapter 13 verses 16 to 41.
During our services on Sunday, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- How could Jesus die since God is immortal?
- If God still speaks today, why doesn’t the Bible get updated like the prayer book gets updated to reflect modern changes?
- Since God chooses some people and not others, what about the verse that says God is not willing that anyone should perish?
- If singleness is a gift, then why do single people struggle to be content?
- How long did Lazarus live for after Jesus raised him from the dead?
- What are the differences between the Sadducees and the Pharisees in the Bible?
- When are the renovations for the church going to happen?
If you don’t regularly attend church then you are especially welcome this weekend. We love it when people drop in to join us at church, and you’ll be made to feel very much at home.
If you can’t make it in person, you might even choose to join us live at www.oakflats.tv, where we’ll be live streaming our services to the public.
We wish you a special Easter as we reflect on the wonder of the cross and the miracle of the empty tomb!