This Sunday we welcome Graham Errington, who will be speaking on the topic “Which is better?” from Luke chapter 10 verses 38 to 42.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Graham will be answering these questions:
- Who wrote 2 Samuel, and who is the narrator in last week’s chapter?
- Why do we say that David would fulfil God’s promises when God always planned to fulfil things through Jesus?
- Why do people in the Uniting Church handle the Bible wrongly?
- Why do we choose to ignore the Bible’s teaching about food laws and rituals, yet choose to obey the teaching about homosexuality?
- Was the minister in Victoria right to not marry a heterosexual couple because they supported same-sex marriage?
- What are the differences between Christians and Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- Will Jesus only come back when everyone has heard of him?
- What will you say to Jesus when you see him face to face?
- How could Jesus not know when he would return when he was on earth, since he is in a complete relationship with his heavenly Father?
- Why is the word LORD always in capitals in the Bible?
We will also be joining together to have the Lord’s Supper during our two services, so come along and be reminded again of the great service of Jesus Christ, who died for our sins.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.