This Sunday we continue our series ‘The Heart of Truth’ as Jodie preaches on the topic ‘No excuses!’ from Romans chapter 2 verse 1 to chapter 3 verse 8.
During our services we will have an opportunity to meet one of our church members, which is always a great encouragement to us all.
Also during our services, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- Is Jesus God or the Son of God?
- Is God’s wrath revealed by him giving humans over to their sin?
- Did God harden Pharaoh’s heart and then ask Moses to ask him to set his people free, all so that he could show his power?
- Why is there so much violence in the Bible, even from God?
- Is it OK for Christians to use hypnotism to treat a medical problem?
Our youth group, Refuge, meets at 4pm in the Neighbourhood Centre, and then head over to join us for church. Kids’ Club and Andy’s Club meets at our 5pm evening service for their program, followed by a great dinner together for the whole family.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.
See you at 10am or 5pm this Sunday, God willing!