This Sunday we continue our series ‘The Heart of Truth’ as Jodie preaches on the topic ‘Not guilty’ from Romans chapter 3 verses 9 to 26.
We will be joined by our mission partners, Shord and Ann van Donge, and during our services we will hear an update about their ministry. We’d love you to join us for an African-style Pot Luck Lunch from 12.30pm after our 10am service.
During our services, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- Should it concern us that The Jewish Historical Museum claims there is no historical proof for the Exodus?
- What does the creed mean when it says ‘the Communion of Saints’ and ‘the Holy, Universal Church”?
- Do the Jews who were entrusted with the Law blame their disobedience on the Babylonians?
- What does the Bible mean by “good”?
- Romans 2:7-8 says that those who do good receive eternal life, but doesn’t this contradict Ephesians 2:8-9?
- Doesn’t predestination show that God actually does show favouritism?
- What does God want from us?
- Why can’t the ladies’ hear Richard Chin, too?
Our youth group, Refuge, meets at 4pm in the Neighbourhood Centre, and then head over to join us for church. Kids’ Club and Andy’s Club meets at our 5pm evening service for their program, followed by a great dinner together for the whole family.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.
See you at 10am or 5pm this Sunday, God willing!