This Sunday we continue our series ‘The Heart of Truth’ as Jodie preaches on the topic ‘Reconciled for salvation’ from Romans chapter 5 verses 1 to 11.
During our services, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- What were the secret arts used by the Egyptian magicians to turn water into blood?
- How did Pharaoh’s magicians turn water into blood when Moses had already done it all?
- What does ‘righteous’ mean?
- Why was circumcision so important to the story in Romans chapter 3?
- In regards to original sin, who was the first to take the forbidden fruit?
- Why does Leviticus ban things like tattoos, jewellery and women speaking in church?
- According to the Bible, who is the head of the family?
- Why didn’t we acknowledge Pentecost Sunday, and why don’t we have much teaching on the Holy Spirit?
We will also share the Lord’s Supper this Sunday, so be sure to join us for this important reminder of the death of Jesus.
Our youth group, Refuge, meets at 4pm in the Neighbourhood Centre, and then head over to join us for church. Kids’ Club and Andy’s Club meets at our 5pm evening service for their program, followed by a great dinner together for the whole family.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.
See you at 10am or 5pm this Sunday, God willing!