This Sunday, Jodie continues the mini-series called ‘The gospel at GAFCON’, with the next talk titled ‘The gospel is under attack’ from Acts chapter 20 verses 17 to 35.
At our 10am Sunday morning service we will be celebrating the baptism of Carter Dobbie, and we would love you to join us for this special event.
And at our 5pm Sunday evening service, we will have a special report from the McNeills from their time catching up with a CMS link missionary during their visit to Israel.
During both our services, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- How did the locals in Jerusalem react to GAFCON, and in particular to all the delegates gathering on the steps of the temple?
- Why isn’t GAFCON interdenominational?
- Does it really matter if you belong to an Anglican church rather than another?
- Will you be attending GAFCON again in five year’s time?
- Why were all the Apostles male, since half the population is female?
- If people remarry after they have wrongly divorced, are they living in sin?
- Who resurrected Jesus?
- Why isn’t ‘he’ capitalised in John 1:8-9 when it refers to God?
Our youth group, Refuge, Kids’ Club and Andy’s Club will be taking a break during the school holidays, and will return from Sunday 29th July.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.
See you at 10am or 5pm this Sunday, God willing!