This Sunday we continue our series on ‘Romans: The Heart of Truth’, with Jodie speaking on the topic ‘The spirit of hope’ from Romans chapter 8 verses 18 to 25.
We will have our weekly question and answer time as usual, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- Does Satan have power over animals?
- Do all humans have an instinctive faith in God?
- When a person attains sainthood, are they still sinners?
- Since we are co-heirs with Christ, does that mean we’re related to him?
- When we say ‘Jesus loves me, this I know’, does this include all unbelievers?
We will also share the Lord’s Supper this Sunday, so be sure to join us for this important reminder of the death of Jesus.
And we will hear a special update on the ministry of Moore College and spend time on prayer for the College and its students.
Our youth group, Refuge, meets at 4pm in the Neighbourhood Centre, and then head over to join us for church. Kids’ Club and Andy’s Club meets at our 5pm evening service for their program, followed by a great dinner together for the whole family.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.
See you at 10am or 5pm this Sunday, God willing!