The gospel at GAFCON
2: The gospel is under attack
Acts chapter 20 verses 17 to 35 • Jodie McNeill
- The big _________________________ facing Christianity
- The Bible ________________ today
1. PAUL’S MESSAGE TO CHURCH LEADERS
- It was ___________________ to preach
- Everyone must _______________ of their sins
- Everyone must have ______________ in Jesus
- Paul is prepared to ___________ for the truth
- The gospel is about defying __________________
- Church leaders need to ___________________ their people
- False teachers will ____________________ the truth
- We must _________________ the truth
2. GAFCON’S LETTER TO THE CHURCHES
- _______________________ attacks
- ______________________ attacks
THE ONE WAY TO SAFETY
I am sorry I have made you angry by sinning against you.
Thank you that Jesus died to take my punishment.
I trust in Jesus as my loving ruler and rescuer.
Download a copy of this as a PDF here The-gospel-at-GAFCON-2.-The-gospel-is-under-attack-Acts-20-17-35-Jodie-McNeill-14-15-July-2018