** COVID-19 Advice **
Due to the current circumstances with the COVID-19 Virus, we have put the following procedures in place:
- Any volunteer who is at risk of an acute response to COVID-19 has been encouraged to not attend.
- Screening questions for shoppers to determine if they’ve:
- been oversees in the previous 14 days;
- been sick with COVID-19-like symptoms;
- or been in known contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Hand sanitiser is available readily.
- We have stopped the indoor and hospitality components.
- Our registration desk is now placed outdoors.
- Have 2-3 Volunteers on the van, who, with gloved hands, ask shoppers what they want in their bag. Shoppers stand on the outer side of the tables at the back or side of the van and tell the Volunteer what items they want. The Volunteer gets the items and puts them on the table and the Shopper packs their own bag.
We have partnered with Anglicare to bring the Mobile Community Pantry to Oak Flats every second Thursday.
The Mobile Community Pantry van provides grocery items at very low cost to help stretch your budget further
Am I eligible?
Community members are welcome and all you need to do is:
- Bring along your Pension, Health Care or Immigration Card
- Make a $10 contribution (EFTPOS available)
Then you can fill a bag with groceries of your choice from all the stock available.
For more information contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4256 6464.