This Sunday Simon will be talking on the topic ‘God’s perfect plan ‘ from John chapter 11 verses 45 to 53.
We’re also going to remember Jesus’ death as we eat the symbolic meal of the Lord’s Supper. Be sure to join us.
We will be having a special prayer time during our 10am and 5pm service for Tim Orange, one of our members before he heads off to Canada for six months, to live and work after his marriage to our former Youth Intern Rayne Loehndorf.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- How should we be impacted by the fact that the Reformers fought and died to give us the Bible and church in our everyday language?
- Why does God choose to save some people but not others?
- When God says he’s a jealous God, doesn’t that mean he’s sinning?
- Before the Great Flood, how was the world different to today?
- Should a Christian date a non-Christian?
- How should single people live in a godly way?
- How should a person choose the right church?
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.