This Sunday we continue our series on Galatians. In the next talk, Jodie will be speaking on the topic, “Freedom Opposed”, from Galatians chapter 2 verses 11 to 21.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- Since Paul previously felt no need to consult with anyone about the gospel he received from Jesus, then why did he finally go to Jerusalem to check his message was legit?
- What is circumcision, and what does it mean?
- Are those who preach the need to strictly keep the Sabbath day like those who preached the need to be circumcised?
Was Peter wrong because he taught that Jewish traditions were necessary, or because he withdrew from Gentile Christians when he was supposed to be including them?
Which other countries did Paul spread God’s word to?
- Where are Cilicia, Galatia, and Antioch on a map?
- How did Paul die?
- When will the church get the new carpet?
We will also be reviewing our Weekendaway from last month with a special presentation video.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.