This Sunday we continue our series ‘Jesus is___’ as Jodie preaches on the topic ‘Jesus is… alive’ from John chapter 21 verses 1 to 25.
This Tuesday is our Vision Night and Annual General Meeting. It will be an important night to review the past year, and focus our attention on the future for our church and ministries. We will also be electing representatives for Parish Council and Wardens. In preparation for this meeting, Jodie will be presenting some information in regards to the different roles and positions that are available for nomination.
We will also share the Lord’s Supper this Sunday, so be sure to join us for this important reminder of the death of Jesus.
During our services, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- What does the Bible teach about Christians dating non-Christians?
- Could Judas have chosen not to betray Jesus?
- Since Sunday is two days after Friday, why do we say Jesus rose on the third day?
- Why does John call himself “the other disciple” and “the disciple Jesus loved”?
- Does the Bible tell us if mankind has ever left Earth?
- How can some Anglicans have a woman bishop when 1 Timothy 3 prohibits it?
- Would it be possible to run a marriage teaching weekend?
Our youth group, Refuge, meets at 4pm in the Neighbourhood Centre, and then head over to join us for church. Kids’ Club and Andy’s Club meets at our 5pm evening service for their program, followed by a great dinner together for the whole family.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.
See you at 10am or 5pm this Sunday, God willing!