Bring your Bibles to church!
A reminder that since communal Bibles are not available, to please bring your own Bible when you attend church.
New Sermon series
We will be starting a new series called ‘Growing in Prayer’ soon. To accompany this series, the bookstall will be ordering in copies of ‘Growing in Prayer‘ by Stephen Stead. Please let Val or John Wilson know if you wish to purchase a copy.
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. Head to live.oakflatsanglican.com to view the next ‘live’ service. You can then click on the channel name to view past services and subscribe. Please update your web bookmarks/favourites.
Please see Val if you can help out by making a dinner for our youth group, Refuge. It would be once a term for around 8 people.
A reminder that:
- Numbers are limited to 60 people in the whole church building premises, but only 45 adults in main hall.
- Children and youth under 18 do not need to physically distance.
- Hand sanitiser must be used.
- Your name and number will be recorded as per Health NSW regulations.
- Stay home if you have any signs of being unwell. We will sadly need to turn you away at the door if you come to church sick.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5m from other people.
- There will be no congregation singing. However you can hum along to the music.
- BYO Bible as church bibles are not available.
- No news sheet or handouts will be given.