Bring your bibles to church!
A reminder that since communal Bibles are not available, to please bring your own Bible when you attend church.
It has been recommenced that if you attend church that you wear a face mask to and during the service. This advice has come from the NSW Government’s Chief Medical Officer, Kerry Chant, and has been endorsed by the Archbishop, Glenn Davies.
It is NOT mandatory (at present) to wear a mask, however they are strongly recommended as beneficial in the current circumstances.
Please see the Archbishop’s advice here: https://sydneyanglicans.net/news/health-authorities-tighten-covid-advice.
New rosters coming soon
If you’re unavailable to serve on a roster or you wish to change your duties from Monday 31st August through to Sunday 1st November 2020 pleas let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org or log online to oakflatsanglican.elvanto.com.au
A reminder that:
- Numbers are limited to 60 people in the whole church building premises, but only 45 adults in main hall.
- Children and youth under 18 do not need to physically distance.
- Hand sanitiser must be used.
- Your name and number will be recorded as per Health NSW regulations.
- Stay home if you have any signs of being unwell. We will sadly need to turn you away at the door if you come to church sick.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5m from other people.
- There will be no congregation singing. However you can hum along to the music.
- BYO Bible as church bibles are not available.
- No news sheet or handouts will be given.