This Sunday we kick off our brand-new series in the New Testament book Galatians with the series titled ‘Free Indeed’. In the first talk, Jodie will be speaking on the topic, “Freedom Deserted”, from Galatians chapter 1 verses 1 to 10.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- Why wasn’t John the Baptist protected by God instead of being beheaded?
- What did Jesus mean by “Today you will be with me in Paradise?”
- When are we raised into our new bodies?
- Should Christians be buried or cremated?
- How will we recognise family and friends in Heaven, since we will all have new bodies?
- What is the difference between our spiritual bodies and the spirits who possessed people on Earth?
- Is Jesus still in human form?
- Since in Heaven we are unable to sin, doesn’t that mean that we are like robots?
- Were there fish in the Garden of Eden, or were they outside the garden?
- Is it a sin when you steal hard-earned items in a video game?
- What does the Bible say about attending more than one church?
It’s also the right time for us to recognise many of the needs of our missionaries, so we’ll have a special report about what’s been happening in the lives of our partners in global, word ministry.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.