This Sunday we continue our series on Galatians. In the next talk, Simon will be speaking on the topic, “Freedom Distorted”, from Galatians chapter 3 verses 1 to 14.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Simon will be answering these questions:
- Are those who disagree with the concept of ‘faith alone’ going to hell since in Romans 10:9 it says that ‘All who proclaim with their mouth “Jesus is Lord” and believe in their hearts that he was raised from the dead will be saved.’
- Can Christians be organ donors?
- If only the men were circumcised to signify that they are God’s people, what about the women?
- How can salvation not require good works when in James 2 it says faith without works is dead?
- Why was Peter called Cephas?
- What is ‘The Law’ that kept getting referred to in Galatians?
It’s also the right time for us to recognise many of the needs of our missionaries, so we’ll have a special report about what’s been happening in the lives of our partners in global, word ministry.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.