This Sunday we continue our series on Galatians. In the next talk, Simon will be speaking on the topic, “Freedom Enslaved“, from Galatians chapter 4 verses 8 to 31.
We will remember Jesus’ death as we eat the symbolic meal of the Lord’s Supper so be sure to join us.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Simon will be answering these questions:
- Could Paul be accused of changing history to suit his case since the law of Moses was given 430 years after Abraham, but circumcision was commanded to Abraham in his life twice?
- What about the people whose theologies differ, but still call Jesus Lord? Will they receive salvation?
- Does the grace of God have a limit?
- If there is only one God, why is there the trinity?
- Why does Jesus pray to God, when he himself is God?
We’re also looking forward to hearing from Jemimah McNeill about the plans for the upcoming Fiji Mission with Year 13.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.