This Sunday we continue our series on 2 Samuel. In the next talk, Jodie will be speaking on the topic, Keeping promises”, from 2 Samuel chapter 7 verses 1 to 29.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- Why was God angry with Uzzah touching the Ark?
- Would David have died if he touched the Ark, and if so, wouldn’t that mean that God was killing his Messiah?
- Does the Ark still exist today, and if so, where is it located?
- Did David leave the Ark with Obed Edom as a ‘wait and see what happens’ exercise?
- Since the Ten Commandments tell us not to murder, then why was it OK for King David to kill his enemies?
- What are the costs and benefits of Livestream?
- When we pray, is there a difference in ‘declaring’ or ‘decreeing?’
- Are we in the ‘end times’?
We’re also going to get the special opportunity during the services to meet a member of our church, as we get to know our special community from Oak Flats Anglican.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.