This Sunday Simon will begin the second half of our series on the Old Testament book of 2 Samuel, “Kingdom Coming”, from chapter 12 verses 1 to 31 on the topic ‘The repentance of the King‘.
At our 10am service we’ll have a special report about what’s been happening in the lives of our partners in global, word ministry.
This Sunday at our 5pm service is the launch of Kids’ Club and Andy’s Club at their new day and time. We pray that the move of these programs will be a great benefit for all who attend, both kids and their families.
Also at our 5pm service we will have a special prayer time for two of our members in the lead up to their wedding.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- How can we explain to an unbeliever that God uses evil for his good plans?
- Did the Israelites have an impact on making Egypt grow in power?
Do people need to be baptised in order to be saved?
Since the Holy Spirit is a person, how can he be in everyone?
Looking at Romans 8 verse 9, how can we know if we have the Spirit of Christ in us?
- Is it right to say that Jesus’ death was an act of divine child abuse?
- What does the Bible mean when it says “death could not hold him”?
- Since only God can bless us, should we say “bless you” when someone sneezes?
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.