This Sunday we continue our series on 2 Samuel. In the next talk, Simon will be speaking from 2 Samuel chapter 13 verses 1 to 39 on the topic ‘Sin and vengeance in the Kingdom’.
We will also be hearing a ministry update from Jodie, our Senior Minister, as we start to look forward and plan for 2018.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- Which Pharaoh forgot about Joseph and his place in Egypt’s history?
- Since Uriah was a Hittite, wasn’t he an enemy of Israel?
- Who are the ‘masters’ that are referred to in 2 Samuel 12:8?
- Did the war against the Ammonites continue throughout the events of 2 Samuel 12?
- Why was David’s sin of having multiple wives and concubines not dealt with in the same way as his sin with Bathsheba?
- Has Christ taken all the punishment for sin or just the cost of death for the sin?
And don’t forget that Kids’ Club and Andy’s Club now meets at our 5pm evening service for their program, followed by a great dinner together for the whole family.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.