Office arrangements during summer holidays
Valerie is absent from the office until Friday 8th January 2021. In her absence, our three Wardens (Dave Crook, Geoff Kyngdon and Phil Pratt) will be monitoring our church phone, emails and dealing with any issues that arise.
Pursell family on holidays
Sam, Susan and the family will be taking a much deserved break from the afternoon of Sunday 3rd January to Saturday 16th January. Our Wardens will the the point of contact during this time.
Due to Sam’s absence, we will be having the Lord’s Supper on Sunday 17th January rather than next week.
New rosters coming soon
If you’re unavailable to serve on a roster or you wish to change your duties from Monday 18th January through to Sunday 28th March please let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org or log online to oakflatsanglican.elvanto.com or speak to Val (when she returns).
A course to consider life, and explore the life of Jesus. Open to everyone. Starting late January. Register at: oakflatsanglican.com/christianityexplored
CMS stamp collecting
Help CMS (the Church Missionary Society) by bringing your stamps to church and put them in the brown box located on the bookstall. For details contact Robyn Thomas.
A reminder that:
- Numbers are limited to 120 people in the whole church building premises, but only 90 people in main hall.
- Children and youth under 18 do not need to physically distance.
- Hand sanitiser must be used.
- Your name and number will be recorded as per Health NSW regulations.
- Wearing a face mask is recommended when singing.
- Stay home if you have any signs of being unwell. We will sadly need to turn you away at the door if you come to church sick.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5m from other people where possible.
- BYO Bible as church bibles are not available.
- No news sheet or handouts will be given.