Pursell family on holidays
Sam, Susan and the family are taking a much deserved break and will return on Saturday 16th January. Our Wardens will the the point of contact during this time.
Change of office hours
Please note that the church office will not be open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Val’s hours are now: Monday and Friday: 9am to 5pm and Thursday: 9am to 12pm.
A course to consider life, and explore the life of Jesus. Open to everyone. Starting late January. Register at: oakflatsanglican.com/christianityexplored
CMS stamp collecting
Help CMS (the Church Missionary Society) by bringing your stamps to church and put them in the brown box located on the bookstall. For details contact Robyn Thomas.
A reminder that:
- Numbers are limited to 120 people in the whole church building premises, but only 90 people in main hall.
- Children and youth under 18 do not need to physically distance.
- Hand sanitiser must be used.
- Your name and number will be recorded as per Health NSW regulations.
- Wearing a face mask is recommended when singing.
- Stay home if you have any signs of being unwell. We will sadly need to turn you away at the door if you come to church sick.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5m from other people where possible.
- BYO Bible as church bibles are not available.
- No news sheet or handouts will be given.