John Angus’ Memorial Service
A memorial service to remember John Angus will be held at our church at 12pm this Thursday 11th February, and will be followed by light refreshments.
Men’s Prayer Breakfast
A reminder that the Men’s Prayer Breakfast is this Saturday 13th February here at the church at 8am. Please RSVP by clicking here or contact the office.
The first Ladies’ Dinners for 2021 will be held on Tuesday 16th February – a video speaker to be announced. 6.30pm in the church, cost $10. Please register online or contact the office.
Kids’ Church Picnic
Join us on Sunday 21st February at 12pm for a Kids’ Church Picnic. Meet at Central Park, Oak Flats. BYO food & drinks plus chairs or picnic rug.
Bible Study Groups
This year we will ask everyone to sign up for a group, even if it’s the same group you were in last year. Click here to fill out an online form, or please see Val.
Bible Study groups are an important part of the Christian life and help all people to be established & growing in the faith & is an important part of the way we care for one another.
Southern Cross Magazine
The latest issue of Southern Cross is available online at magazine.sydneyanglicans.net. Or you can pick up a copy at the welcoming desk
COVID Safe Practices
A reminder that:
- Numbers are limited to 120 people in the whole church building premises, but only 90 adults in main hall.
- Children and youth under 18 do not need to physically distance.
- Hand sanitiser must be used.
- Your name and number will be recorded as per Health NSW regulations.
- Wearing a face mask is recommended when singing.
- Stay home if you have any signs of being unwell. We will sadly need to turn you away at the door if you come to church sick.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5m from other people where possible.
- BYO Bible as church bibles are not available.
- No news sheet or handouts will be given.