Bring a Mask!
Under the latest Public Health Order, we will be allowed to sing only if all members are wearing a mask.
So please make sure you bring a mask on Sundays and we can all join in singing.
Prime Time Luncheon
Coming up tomorrow Monday, 8th March, 11.45am for a 12 noon start with a 2 course meal plus a talk between courses, finishing at 2pm. Cost is $10 and is located at the church. Ideal for our seniors and your friends and family.
AGM 14th March
Our AGM (Annual General Meeting) will be held on Sunday 14th March after the morning service, at 11.30am in the church.
We will be electing representatives for Wardens, Parish Council and Parish Nominators. Please pick up a nomination form at the front desk. The annual reports and accounts have been emailed out and made available for collection.
Back Hall Carpet Tiles
Thank you to Andy Peters and Peter Taylor for laying the carpet tiles in the back hall.
This was an unexpected expense, and if you would like to contribute to the cost of the tiles, please arrange to electronically transfer the amount, or place it in the collection bag at the end of a service (clearly marked).
New rosters coming soon
If you’re unavailable to serve on a roster or you wish to change your duties from Monday 29th March through to Sunday 13th June please let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org or log online to oakflatsanglican.elvanto.com or speak to Val.
BCA Boxes due
If you’ve been collecting coins for Bush Church Aid (BCA) please return them for counting as March is the collection month.
COVID Safe Practices
A reminder that:
- Numbers are limited to 120 people in the whole church building premises, but only 90 adults in main hall.
- Children and youth under 18 do not need to physically distance.
- Hand sanitiser must be used.
- Your name and number will be recorded as per Health NSW regulations.
- Wearing a face mask is required to enable congregational singing.
- Stay home if you have any signs of being unwell. We will sadly need to turn you away at the door if you come to church sick.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5m from other people where possible.
- BYO Bible as church bibles are not available.
- No news sheet or handouts will be given.