In the interest of safety, please do not use the kitchen, and in particular grab a hot drink during the service.
This is to prevent any spillages or accidents, in particular while the Kids’ church program occurs.
Phil Slocombe’s wedding
Phil is getting married to Anita this Friday 16th April at 1pm. To view the livestream of the ceremony, click here on the day.
COVID Safe Practices
A reminder that:
- Numbers are limited to 120 people in the whole church building premises, but only 90 adults in main hall.
- Hand sanitiser must be used.
- Your name and number will be recorded as per Health NSW regulations.
- Stay home if you have any signs of being unwell. We will sadly need to turn you away at the door if you come to church sick.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5m from other people where possible.