This Sunday we continue our series on 2 Samuel. In the next talk, Simon will be speaking on the topic, “The King’s Darkest Day”, from 2 Samuel chapter 15 verse 13 to chapter 16 verse 23.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Simon will be answering these questions:
- Did Adam and Eve have children in the Garden of Eden before being banished?
- Why did David keep Joab in charge of the army since Joab kept taking matters into his own hands?
- Since God does not like chariots, was Absalom disobeying God by riding in a chariot?
Where was God during the events in chapters 14 and 15 from last week?
Is it still sinful for two people to be dating in a homosexual relationship if the relationship does not include any sexual relations?
- Why isn’t the grape juice we use for the Lord’s Supper alcoholic?
- What are some suggestions for someone who is struggling in their prayer life?
It’s also the first Sunday so we’re going to have the Lord’s Supper during our two services, so come along and be reminded again of the great service of Jesus Christ, who died for our sins.
As always, come along and visit us at 10am or 5pm at 35 Fisher Street Oak Flats, or if you can’t make it in person, jump online at www.oakflats.tv to watch a livestream of our services.